Liberty News | November 17, 2014
365 Days of SEO: A Case Study
Strong client relationships, completely transparent work and decent results, are all important factors to Liberty Marketing Ltd. And that’s why we are particularly proud of the work we have done with Maytech over the past year.
365 Days of SEO
On the 6th November 2014 Liberty teamed up with Maytech to present a case study at the Emirates Stadium for Figaro Digital’s Digital Health Check and Marketing Summit.
Maytech’s Marketing Manager, Georgina Park, spoke alongside Liberty’s Account Coordinator Jenna Loman, and SEO Specialist Joe Tannorella, in a presentation of the work we have done together over the past year. In fact, the presentation was held a year to the day we took Maytech on as a client!
The presentation covered:
• Why Maytech came to us one year ago. What their problems were and how we thought we could help.
• Starting the project; how we did initial work and compiled a strategy.
• Forecasting SEO; how, why and what was the result?
• Ongoing work; what we are doing month on month, and how we do it.
• Results and what we have learnt.
Take a look at the full presentation below: