Howells Solicitors wanted to be recognised as the go-to legal experts in South Wales by promoting its services online. We created keyword-rich targeted blog content and upcycled historic content to meet their goals.
To drive traffic and boost conversions in key focus areas, such as conveyancing and personal injury, through a strategic combination of content, SEO and PPC marketing.
In order to achieve Howells’ goals, we worked closely with their team of solicitors to create and implement an ongoing content strategy which provides up-to-date and relevant legal guidance to answer specific queries internet users may have.
This included actions such as:
- Establishing and targeting key personas to ensure content is as useful and engaging as possible.
- Working with Howells’ legal team to highlight common queries they receive which could be answered online.
- In-depth longtail keyword research was carried out, alongside a detailed keyword distribution, to ensure the correct blogs and pages rank for identified search terms.
- Content is adapted in line with seasonal fluctuations, such as the rise in conveyancing during the summer months.
- Outreach was conducted to build brand awareness and gain links.
Successfully repurposing old content to drive new visits.
“Howells have enjoyed a strong relationship with Liberty for several years, with their work spanning many areas of digital marketing. As these results highlight, they continue to produce extremely positive results for us, and continue to find new ways to drive large amounts of traffic to our website. In the often complicated legal sector, having such an effective and trusted marketing agency to work closely with over several years of time has been invaluable.” Tristan Lewis Business Development Manager
See more of our work
Free Super Tips Content Case Study
Sports website Free Super Tips needed strategic insight and viral content campaigns in order to bolster its online presence, particularly in organic search. We gave them what they wanted, and a little more.