March 4, 2021
- Role: Data Manager
- Reports to: Head of Service Delivery
- Experience Required: 5yrs min
- Employment Type: Full time
- Holiday Entitlement: 22 days + Birthday
- Hours: 39hrs per week
- Probationary Period: 6 months
We are looking for an experienced Data Manager to help us with our next level of growth. If you have a passion for data, the value it holds in driving decisions, building statistical models, and get a real kick out of developing and improving ways of working, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be working with the Head of Service Delivery on four key business areas:
- Reporting & Insights
- Tagging & Tracking
- Data Attribution & Modelling
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
As the Data Manager you will lead on the design, maintenance and performance of our clients’ marketing data. You will use your expertise to design tests and analyse results to highlight opportunities on projects.
You will help us develop new and existing data & insight services. Not only will you create standalone projects and tools, you will be working closely with our Strategists & Channel Managers to develop a wider strategic offering for our clients.
You will also be responsible for the line management of a Data Analyst.
The ideal person
At least 5 years recent experience delivering data-led projects, ideally in an agency environment
- A degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related industry experience
- An understanding of the legalities of how data can be used, stored and distributed
- A confident decision-maker with the ability to explain data processes &/or choices
- Highly numerate with proven ability in SQL, programming languages, data visualisation, MS Excel, and Google Platforms (Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager)
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate with other teams
- Self-starter and self-learner with strong follow-through orientation
For a full job description please follow the link to the application, here.