December 22, 2020
Digital Content Specialist
Role: Digital Content Specialist
Reports to: Digital Content Manager
Experience Required: 6 months
Employment Type: Full time
Holiday Entitlement: 22 days + Birthday
Hours: 39hrs per week
Probationary Period: 6 months
We’re looking for a personable, determined and creative content specialist to help us create amazing content on behalf of our clients.
If you have great writing skills, bags of ideas and a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you.
Working in our Content department, you’ll be responsible for digital PR campaigns and search-focused content marketing strategies that generate awareness, engagement and search equity for our clients.
You’ll create long-form content and concise copy across a variety of channels and platforms for a number of B2B and B2C clients, so versatility and a can-do attitude is a must. You’ll have a brilliant eye for detail, with impeccable grammar, but will also be able to see the bigger picture with your work.
You’ll be responsible for researching and brainstorming interesting new ideas for our clients, and you’ll be passionate about data; using it to tell stories and influence people.
As well as creating content, you will also be trained alongside our SEO department to stay up to date with the latest industry trends, and perform content-related SEO tasks such as longtail keyword research, SERPs analysis and competitor research when called upon.
In turn, Liberty offers a unique company culture, great perks and the chance to develop your skills in an ambitious, innovative and supportive environment. If you’re looking for the next exciting step in your career, let’s talk.
- Creating cohesive content across a variety of platforms and channels on behalf of our clients
- Writing copy for digital adverts and landing pages
- Proofing content across the agency to a very high standard
- Creating visual content to use onsite and on social channels
- Researching content pieces and mining data to find interesting stories
- Building relationships with journalists and relevant individuals to generate client publicity opportunities
- Collaborating with digital delivery & accounts teams to maintain best-practice and efficiency
- Ideating and implementing user-focused content campaigns across PR, onsite and social channels
- Contributing to innovation within the agency
The ideal person
- At least 18 months’ experience in a relevant content-related role
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- Agency experience is a plus
- Enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about digital marketing.
- Experience of growing social media communities through engaging, user-focused content
- An interest in data science
- Understanding of SEO best practice, including both onsite and offsite factors
- Familiarity with a range of social channels and content management systems
- Experience of creating multimedia content (images, gifs, videos etc.) using a range of platforms
- Meticulous eye for detail
Evidence of experience and references must be provided.
Interested in the role advertised? Please apply here. We often receive a high number of CVs, and therefore regrettably cannot reply to everyone who applies – we are sincerely sorry about this – but if you are a successful applicant we will be in touch soon!