Digital PR Specialist
Why work at Liberty?
- Join a people-first agency
- Flexible hours around 10am-4pm
- Individual training/development plans
- Winners of 'Best Place To Work' 2020
About the role
Role: Digital PR Specialist
Experience Required: 2yrs min
Reports To: Digital Content Manager
Employment Type: Fulltime
Holiday Entitlement: 22 days + Birthday
Hours: 39hrs per week
Probationary Period: 6 months
Salary: Up to £28,000
We’re looking for a personable, determined and creative digital PR specialist to help us get amazing press coverage on behalf of our clients.
If you’re an ideas person with experience in getting backlinks from top-tier publications, we want to hear from you.
Working in our Content department alongside other PR and content specialists, you’ll monitor journalist requests, brainstorm potential content campaigns and manage link building projects.
You’ll be adept at using data to tell stories, and be well-versed at selling in ideas to both clients and journalists.
As well as creating content, you will also be trained alongside our SEO department to stay up to date with the latest industry trends, and perform content-related SEO tasks such as longtail keyword research, SERPs analysis and competitor research when called upon.
You’ll manage digital PR projects for a number of B2B and B2C clients, so versatility and an optimistic can-do attitude is a must.
A strong, confident communicator, you’ll build relationships with clients, be able to convince them of digital best practice and convey authority in your work.
In turn, Liberty offers a unique company culture, great perks and the chance to develop your skills in an ambitious, innovative and supportive environment.
- Building relationships with journalists and relevant individuals to generate client publicity opportunities
- Monitoring press requests and trending topics to create opportunities
- Ideating and implementing content campaigns across PR, onsite and social channels
- Auditing client and competitor activity to evaluate the success of projects and generate ideas for future content plans
- Researching press and influencer lists
- Writing press releases
- Pitching stories and opportunities to journalists and relevant individuals
- Analysing data and using digital tools to create interesting stories
- Collaborating with digital delivery & accounts teams to maintain best-practice and efficiency
- Contributing to innovation within the agency
- Proofing and sub-editing copy
The ideal person will have:
- At least 2 years in a relevant PR-related role.
- Experience in securing strong coverage for clients
- Enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of PR and digital marketing best practice
- Familiarity with a range of social channels and content management systems.
- Good understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Buzzsumo and Ahrefs
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
Evidence of experience and references must be provided.
Interested in the role advertised? Please send us a quick paragraph as to why you think you’re suited to this role along with your CV to HR@libertymarketing.co.uk. We often receive a high number of CVs, and therefore regrettably cannot reply to everyone who applies – we are sincerely sorry about this – but if you are a successful applicant we will be in touch soon!