August 18, 2021
Digital Projects Manager
Role: Digital Projects Manager
Experience Required: 3-4yrs min
Employment Type: Fulltime
Holiday Entitlement: 22 days + Birthday
Hours: 39hrs per week
Probationary Period: 6 months
Salary: from £24,000
Working within our Digital Projects Teams you will be responsible for project managing a range of our retained and one-off digital marketing projects.
You will work closely with our client service and delivery teams to provide a framework for managing projects. Channel specialists will provide strategic and tactical direction, whilst your role is to coordinate and facilitate the project and its outputs over the length of the contract. This requires a high level of collaboration with team members to ensure awareness of upcoming deadlines, managing timely submission of deliverables and ensure tasks remain within project scope, on schedule and profitable.
You will support in providing reports including utilisation and capacity, profitability and productivity and forecast resource requirements. This will require you to have a strong working relationship with the Senior Project Manager and our Head of People and Culture to ensure Liberty has adequate resource to deliver projects.
- Directly project manage a selection of client accounts.
- Focus on profitability, productivity and service levels.
- Manage the use of time and resources.
- Assist in forecasting capacity requirements.
- Assist and in some cases lead on, providing progress reports and support to client leads.
- Assisting with risk management, SOPs and process updates.
- Assisting with Identifying improvement areas for internal processes, deliverables and communication.
- Liaise with client contacts when necessary.
- Collection and storage of project documentation.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 3-4 years demonstrable experience of managing complex digital projects, ideally in an agency environment.
- A great team player and collaborator, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but is also able to work independently.
- A great sense of humour.
- Interested in delivering results for clients – not just projects.
- Incredible organisation skills and attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to remain calm, approachable and productive whilst under pressure.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing techniques and processes.
- Able to analyse and interpret data to produce accurate and insightful reports.
- Strong MS Excel skills and highly numerate.
- Experience in using Teamwork or similar project management software would be helpful.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Interested in the role advertised? Please send us a quick paragraph as to why you think you’re suited to this role along with your CV to HR@libertymarketing.co.uk. We often receive a high number of CVs, and therefore regrettably cannot reply to everyone who applies – we are sincerely sorry about this – but if you are a successful applicant we will be in touch soon!