December 22, 2020
- Role: PPC Specialist
- Reports to: PPC Manager
- Experience Required: 3 years minimum
- Employment Type: Full time
- Holiday Entitlement: 22 days + Birthday
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Probationary Period: 6 months
As a PPC Specialist you will be responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries. Reporting to the Paid Media Manager, you will work collaboratively with other key disciplines such as Technical SEO, Social Media, Digital PR and our Content Team to provide an integrated, innovative and high-quality service to our clients.
You will work closely with our Strategists to provide PPC account reviews, audits and research, which will form the basis of a paid media strategy. You will then work with the client’s Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to deliver that strategy and report back to the client.
You will also help with new business pitches where appropriate, provide client reporting and field technical enquires regarding PPC.
You will be expected to manage a variety of campaign types to include search, display, social and video, on a variety of channels.
You will be responsible for delivering campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn, so you should be experienced in the use of a wide range of systems as well as Google Ads editor and Google Analytics.
You will be required to attend relevant meetings located in the UK where necessary.
- Aid the Strategists in the creation of paid advertising strategies
- Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis
- Deliver paid advertising campaigns in line with the agreed strategy and brief
- Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI
- Produce insightful client reports that provide feedback on client’s accounts with recommendations that consider KPIs
- Analyse data to inform future activity and offer recommendations
- Liaise with clients and attend relevant client meetings where required
- Help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate
- Accurately record all activity in our project management system and meet given deadlines
- Manage own self-development and maintain an up to date and relevant understanding of digital marketing
The ideal person
- At least 3 years recent PPC experience including the management of accounts with budgets in excess of £10,000 per/month
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of using multiple paid advertising platforms
- An ability to produce accurate and insightful reports
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a multi-discipline digital team
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven environment
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to quickly form customer relationships
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- Strong MS Excel skills and be highly numerate
- You should also be Google Ads & Google Analytics certified or working towards it
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of at least two of the following industries: Finance, Ecommerce (Retail), B2B Tech, Fashion, Education or Healthcare
Interested in the role advertised?
Please apply here. We often receive a high number of CVs, and therefore regrettably cannot reply to everyone who applies – we are sincerely sorry about this – but if you are a successful applicant we will be in touch!