- Role: PPC Specialist
- Reports To: PPC Manager
- Experience Required: 3 years minimum
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Why work at Liberty?
- Join a people-first agency
- Flexible hours around 10am-4pm
- Individual training/development plans
- Winners of 'Best Place To Work' 2020
About the role
As a PPC Specialist you will be responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries. Reporting to the Paid Media Manager, you will work collaboratively with other key disciplines such as Technical SEO, Social Media, Digital PR and our Content Team to provide an integrated, innovative and high-quality service to our clients.
You will work closely with our Strategists to provide PPC account reviews, audits and research, which will form the basis of a paid media strategy. You will then work with the client’s Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to deliver that strategy and report back to the client.
You will also help with new business pitches where appropriate, provide client reporting and field technical enquires regarding PPC.
You will be expected to manage a variety of campaign types to include search, display, social and video, on a variety of channels.
You will be responsible for delivering campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn, so you should be experienced in the use of a wide range of systems as well as Google Ads editor and Google Analytics.
You will be required to attend relevant meetings located in the UK where necessary.
- Aid the Strategists in the creation of paid advertising strategies
- Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis
- Deliver paid advertising campaigns in line with the agreed strategy and brief
- Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI
- Produce insightful client reports that provide feedback on client’s accounts with recommendations that consider KPIs
- Analyse data to inform future activity and offer recommendations
- Liaise with clients and attend relevant client meetings where required
- Help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate
- Accurately record all activity in our project management system and meet given deadlines
- Manage own self-development and maintain an up to date and relevant understanding of digital marketing
The ideal person will have
*if you can tick the majority of the below, we'd love to hear from you!
The Pay Per Click Advertising Team
Crunching numbers, tweaking ad copy and generally getting pumped about paid media, our PPC pros' eyes light up when you utter the words 'increased click-through rate'.
Senior PPC Specialist
Erika San Jose
Paid Media Manager
Senior PPC Specialist