March 4, 2021
Senior Paid Media Specialist
Role: Senior Paid Media Specialist
Reports to: Paid Media Manager
Experience Required: 3yrs min
Employment Type: Full time
Holiday Entitlement: 22 days + Birthday
Hours: 39hrs per week
Probationary Period: 6 months
As a Senior Paid Media Specialist you will be responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries. Reporting to the Paid Media Manager and working closely with other disciplines within the delivery team, you will work on more complex and challenging accounts where a greater level of experience and knowledge is required. You will also help the Paid Media Manager monitor the quality of output and provide leadership, training and support to our PPC specialists.
You will work closely with our Digital Strategist to provide account reviews, audits and research, which will form the basis of paid media strategies. You will then work with the Client Relationship Manager to deliver the strategy and report back to the client.
You will be responsible for delivering campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as native advertising and programmatic networks, so should be thoroughly experienced in the use of a wide range of systems as well as Google Analytics.
You will be expected to deliver a variety of campaign types to include search, display, remarketing, social and programmatic on a variety of channels including Google’s Display Network, YouTube and work with account managers across a variety of publishers. You will also be expected to support other members of the PPC delivery team.
You will help Client Relationship Managers develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate, provide client reporting and field technical enquires regarding PPC.
You will be required to attend relevant meetings located in the UK where necessary.
- Provide knowledge leadership, training and support within the Paid Media team
- Aid the Digital Strategist in the creation of paid advertising strategies
- Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis
- Deliver paid advertising campaigns in line with the agreed strategy and brief
- Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI
- Produce insightful client reports that provide feedback on client’s accounts with recommendations that take into account the wider implications for ROI
- Aid the Paid Media Manager in monitoring the quality of output and provide feedback, along with recommendations for opportunities and growth
- Keep up to date on new industry developments and share best practices with the digital delivery team
- Liaise with clients and attend relevant client meetings where required
- Accurately record all activity in our project management system and meet given deadlines
- Manage own self development and maintain an up to date and relevant understanding of digital marketing
- Help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate
- Collaborate across multi-disciplines, to promote a culture of shared knowledge and understanding
- Provide guidance and support to other members the of the delivery team
The ideal person
- At least 4 years recent PPC & Social advertising experience including the management of accounts with large budgets and across a wide range of markets, ideally in across EMEA, North America, LATAM or APAC, at an agency environment
- A self-starter and self-learner with strong follow-through orientation and commercial awareness
- The ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision and to spot opportunities and threats in client accounts
- Experience in training, motivating and supporting colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience of using multiple paid advertising platforms
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail with the ability to produce accurate and insightful reports
- Problem solving skills and adaptability
- Strong MS Excel skills and be highly numerate
- You should also be Google Ads & Google Analytics certified or working towards it
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of at least two of the following industries: Finance, Education, Ecommerce (Retail) or B2B
Interested in the role advertised? Please apply here. We often receive a high number of CVs, and therefore regrettably cannot reply to everyone who applies – we are sincerely sorry about this – but if you are a successful applicant we will be in touch soon!