December 4, 2020
- Role: SEO Specialist
- Reports to: SEO Manager
- Experience Required: 1-3 years
- Employment Type: Full time
- Holiday Entitlement: 22 days + Birthday
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Probationary Period: 6 months
Working within the digital delivery team you will be responsible for delivering on-site and off-site SEO and link building activity across various clients and industry sectors. You will work collaboratively with other key disciplines such as Technical SEO, Social Media, Digital PR, Paid Media and our Content Team to provide an integrated, innovative and high-quality service to our clients.
You will work with the SEO Manager and our Strategists to produce client, market and competitor research that will inform strategy. You will then work with the Client Relationship Manager to deliver that strategy and report back to the client.
You will also help Client Relationship Managers develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate, provide client reporting and field technical enquires regarding SEO.
Working closely with our Technical SEO Specialist, you will provide keyword research advice and targeting as well as plan, prioritise and execute onsite changes that will have the greatest impact towards helping clients hit their KPIs and agreed goals. You will advise how site structure and user journeys can be optimised for better conversions.
You will also collaborate with our Social, PR and Outreach Specialists, PPC Specialists and the Content Team to ensure information and learning is shared, and that SEO is considered in content creation and promotion. You will use various tools and software to analyse data and search trends to inform off-site campaigns including Google Analytics and Search Console.
You will monitor and report engagement, online traffic and links as a result of SEO activity.
You will be required to attend relevant meetings located in the UK where necessary.
- Aid our Managers and Strategists in the creation of digital marketing strategies
- Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis
- Participate in the creation of SEO and content campaign planning
- Plan and execute SEO and link building activity to ensure the greatest impact towards helping clients hit their KPIs and agreed goals
- Deliver activity to improve on-site and off-site optimisation
- Analyse data to inform future activity and offer recommendations
- Monitor SEO performance and produce relevant reports
- Attend relevant client meetings
- Keep up to date on new industry developments and share best practise with the digital delivery team
- Accurately record all activity in our project management system and meet given deadlines
- Help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate
The ideal person will have:
- 1-3 years demonstrable experience of delivering successful SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment
- A strong understanding of SEO best practice and the techniques which can be safely used to improve organic search rankings
- A great team player and collaborator, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but is also able to work independently
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Self-starter and self-learner with strong follow-through orientation
- An ability to think analytically with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong MS Excel skills and be highly numerate
- Analytical skills – be able to interpret data and produce accurate and insightful reports
- Problem solving skills and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of at least two of the following industries: Finance, Ecommerce (Retail), B2B Tech, Fashion, Education or Healthcare
Interested in the role advertised? Please send us a quick paragraph as to why you think you’re suited to this role along with your CV to HR@libertymarketing.co.uk. We often receive a high number of CVs, and therefore regrettably cannot reply to everyone who applies – we are sincerely sorry about this – but if you are a successful applicant we will be in touch soon!