Organic Social Media
We cover all corners of social media – across strategy, community management and creative – to grow your brand.
Don’t waste your marketing budget shouting into the void – drive business growth by giving value to the right people, on the right social channels.
And it starts with our signature 4 pillar social media strategy which offers a tailored approach to your social media.
With our creativity and strategic expertise, you’ll redefine and reinvigorate your social media advertising campaigns across all the major social media platforms.
Effective social media is all about knowing your audience, understanding your niche and defining your ‘big idea’.
It’s not a one size fits all situation.
Before communicating with your audiences, we first help you understand them. We find out what their interests are and where they hang out on social media, thanks to our helpful social tools and insights.
Then we establish the overarching message that underpins your activity. The result? Content that resonates with the target audience.
Our holistic approach to organic social sees us work closely with paid social specialists in our Paid Media team. We consider your creative assets and brand positioning and create the content that leads to the goals you need.
Our social media agency will amplify your campaign on all the right social media networks, to:
- Get more people talking about and sharing your content, raising brand awareness
- Share a common goal, and provide a stronger return on investment
- Establish the business as a caring and trusted entity
- Produce effective social media ads that lead to higher conversion rates
- Gain insights and data to help shape your social media strategy
Chat to our social team today.
What’s included in our social media packages?
Social channel audits
It starts by auditing your current channels. We analyse historical organic performance to understand what matters to audiences, discovering content that works well, and what could be improved. This is a great time for an open discussion about where you think your strengths and weaknesses lie with social.
We benchmark your performance against your competitors in the social landscape, identifying opportunities to refine and optimise your strategy. Providing you with an honest assessment of how you stand up to the competition online, we’ll work with you to develop a plan to outperform them.
By creating content calendars, we can plan posts for weeks and months in advance. Your content calendars are curated by our specialist social media team and will include all the visual content, copy, hashtags, and tags you need for your posts to thrive.Social media content creation services
Working with content creators
Our specialist social team use a fleet of audience research tools to identify the content creators your brand should collaborate with. By partnering with those who have a strong following and credibility in a specific niche or industry, you can tap into highly engaged and relevant audiences, and drive revenue.Marketing campaign services
We use advanced analytics tools to track the performance of your social media. We'll also provide regular reports that highlight key metrics, such as reach, engagement, and conversions. Using these insights, we can spot opportunities and implement a ‘test and learn’ method.
In a fast-moving digital world, it can be hard to keep up. Our social media specialists understand online communities, cultures, and subcultures. We use our knowledge of social behaviours to help brands participate in culture in a relevant and effective way.
We’re big on creating value to your audience. In fact, we have a whole signature social strategy around that. We immerse ourselves in your industry and niche so we can make content that makes your audience feel heard.
Social Media Training
For some brands it makes sense to keep things in-house and we can help you do that. We run training and workshops which ensure you leave the sessions confident of your brand’s social potential, arming you with an arsenal of social media knowledge, tools, tips, and techniques to give you the edge over your closest competitors.Social media training
Liberty set up and managed departmental social media accounts for our Broadcast and Media division. At short notice we needed to run a major social media campaign through them before a major industry event; we were impressed with Liberty’s swift but thorough approach to campaign and wider social management. Since then, they have grown these Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn accounts exponentially in terms of following, and have established social media as an important and consistent source of traffic to our website. Janet Goddard Head of Marketing, Rohde & Schwarz Broadcast and Media
How we approach digital marketing & social media marketing
Our social media marketing services look after your social media channels, support you in creating content and running paid advertising campaigns.
We also advise you on the alignment of your channels, take over the community management or provide you with important key figures and instructions for action.
Thanks to our many years of social media experience, we know that there is no other way to reach your target groups more personally than via social networks. A strong presence in social networks requires good storytelling, sensible content planning and a few surprising moments.
Our social media marketing services include:
- Building your community by engaging in meaningful dialogue
- Creating kick-ass comprehensive social strategies
- Getting focused on Facebook by running ads on the world’s biggest social platform
- Refining your targeting for the most value from your ad spend
Across a wide variety of social media channels, including:
When used in a targeted manner, a social media marketing strategy changes the positioning of companies.
We design and develop convincing social media content for sustainable success. We translate company goals into social media strategies and thereby help companies grow socially.
The social media marketing team
Our in-house social media marketing service, design and copywriting team work closely with paid media specialists across our digital marketing agency, to get you the best ROI.
Ultimately, our approach is to make you more relevant, and more effective. Let’s talk through your social media strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
To measure the success of a social media campaign, you need to track specific metrics that align with your campaign goals. Our social media agency ensures all KPIs are discussed before any social media campaign is put in place. Some key metrics that can be used to measure the success of a social media campaign include:
- Engagement: This includes likes, shares, comments, and any other form of interaction with your content. High engagement rates indicate that your content is resonating with your audience and can lead to increased brand awareness and loyalty.
- Reach: This refers to the number of people who have seen your content. A high reach indicates that your content is being seen by a large audience, which can help increase brand awareness.
- Click-through rate (CTR): This measures the number of clicks on a link in your social media post. A high CTR indicates that your content is driving traffic to your website or landing page.
- Conversion rate: This measures the percentage of people who take a desired action after clicking on your link, such as filling out a form or making a purchase. A high conversion rate indicates that your content is effective at converting your audience into customers.
- Return on Investment (ROI): This measures the amount of revenue generated by your social media campaign compared to the cost of the campaign. A positive ROI indicates that your campaign is profitable and effective.
It’s important to track these metrics regularly throughout your campaign to assess progress and make any necessary adjustments. Our social media marketing services ensures you have full access to your reporting dashboard so you can monitor your KPI progress at anytime.
The time it takes to see results from social media marketing can vary depending on several factors such as the specific goals of the campaign, the size and engagement of your audience, the frequency and quality of your content, and the level of competition in your industry.
Some general timelines for different types of social media marketing goals include:
- Building a social media presence: It can take several months to a year to build a strong social media presence. This involves consistently posting high-quality content, engaging with your audience, and growing your follower base.
- Increasing brand awareness: You may start to see an increase in brand awareness within a few weeks or months of launching a social media campaign. This can be measured by tracking metrics such as reach and engagement.
- Driving website traffic: It can take a few weeks or months to see an increase in website traffic from social media. This can be achieved by sharing high-quality content and promoting your website through social media ads.
- Increasing sales and leads: It can take several months to a year to see an increase in sales from social media. This involves creating a sales funnel that takes potential customers from awareness to consideration to purchase.
Overall, it’s important to have realistic expectations when it comes to social media marketing. Consistency, patience, and a willingness to adapt and optimise your strategy are key to seeing results over time.
Measuring social media ROI (Return on Investment) can be challenging, but here are some general steps you can take to measure the success of your social media marketing campaign:
- Define your goals: The first step is to determine what you want to achieve with your social media campaign. Do you want to increase website traffic, generate leads, or boost sales? Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, and achievable.
- Track your social media metrics: Once you have defined your goals, you need to track your social media metrics to measure your progress. Metrics such as engagement rate, follower growth, click-through rate, conversion rate, and revenue generated can give you an idea of how your social media campaigns are performing.
- Assign a value to your goals: Assigning a monetary value to your social media goals will help you calculate your ROI. For example, if your goal is to generate leads, you can assign a value to each lead based on the average lifetime value of a customer.
- Analyse the results: Analyse your results to identify what worked and what didn’t. Use this information to improve your future social media campaigns.
It’s important to note that social media ROI is not just about generating revenue. It can also be about building brand awareness, increasing customer loyalty, and improving customer engagement. Therefore, it’s important to take a holistic approach to measuring social media ROI.